1. I was born in Chandigarh and was brought up here itself. I am a Punjabi from the very core but I don’t know how to speak Punjabi, but one day I will surely learn to speak this language of mine. Being born in the most beautiful and the happening city of India, I love my city tons. So, if you have any complains related to Chandigarh keep them to yourself because my city is my love.
2. My schooling is from three different schools. I had no friends till my high school. I was different from all those who studied in my class. They were all weird for me and for them I was weird. So, all in all I had no friends. But after that I had a lot of friends ones I was shifted to a girls School. I have spent two years of my life in a convent school and life was fun there. So my School life was cool!
3.In my Grad school I was a confused kid who was picked up from a only girls convent school and was put into a Co-ed Grad School. For first two years of my graduation I was totally into studies though I had a lot of fun in the end of second and third year. So, basically grad school was fun. No regrets!
4. I am a big time music lover. I love to hear old songs like that of mera juta hai japani, Ek pyar ka nagma, jeena yaha marna yaha and various others. I am not only in love with the old Hindi songs but I also love to hear all the new songs which to some extend make some sense. But if its a Honey Singh song I wont bother that the song makes a sense or not because I am die hard fan of his. Being a Punjabi I love Punjabi songs. I love Bilal Saeed, Ankit Tiwari, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Taylor Swift. So, Music is what I live for!
5. In my Junior School I joined Skating and that changed my life a lot. I am a National level gold medalist in Skating. I left Skating when I was about to complete my high school. I love George Bailey and Leo Messi a lot. A big fan of Kings XI Punjab and Barcelona. Love to see Cricket and Football. I love to play any sport because it takes me back to my old good days when winning and loosing a game was everything. Life was too amazing then!
6. I am not a Professional photographer but I am on my way to be one. I am an amateur photographer who loves to take pictures of anything and everything. Photography is something which is a part of me. I love my camera so so so much.
7. I never knew that I could write. I got to know this just a year or two back. I started a story writing blog in December 2013 when I was friendless and all alone. Writing became a great friend of mine and now I love being friendless because I can write. I love to think about various things. I love to be alone and just think about anything and everything. Writing gives me immense pleasure and also I feel amazing when I write.
8. I am not that much into socializing. Till the age of 10 I was a silent kid and after 10 I changed tons. But now I am 21 and I am trying to be like I was when I was before ten because world is not a good place it’s better to be with yourself and be all the more selfish. I don’t like having much friends.
9. I love watching Bollywood movies. Not a die hard fan but yeah I do watch some. I love to watch I Hate Love Stories, We are a Family and Yeh Jawani hai deewani. I love to watch channels like that of Channel V, Discovery and National Geographic.
10. I got my first job when I was in second year of my Grad school. I have worked as a Freelancer Writer and Photographer. Working as a writer is so much fun!
11. I am a big follower of Narendra Modi, the present Prime Minister of India and I am proud to tell that I voted for him in the Lok Sabha Elections of 2014.